Little Brother Syndrome, Varyus Waise's debut project name is inspired by two distinct themes close to his heart. The album is about his ambition to grow as an artist, seeing himself as a “newbie.” He wanted to make sure he gave the listener a real album, unlike many fly by night artist who litter the internet with countless half bake ideas and disposable songs. Little Brother Syndrome was worked on for over two years, displaying a rare craftsmanship within its beats and rhymes. Also the title speaks on the people he hopes to affect with his music his music, those young lives he captures in his songs. “You can't earn trust, without honesty. So I felt like sharing my story … People can understand better what I'm trying to do.”
Bama Starz is another young inspiring group out of Huntsville, Alabama and im glad to present you there new video "Cool MF" (Directed by: Jurian Isabelle J-Iproductions.com) off there "Black & Bluntz" Mixtape hosted by Dj New Era set to drop in Feb 2013.
With the year coming to an end, Maryland emcee Sean Born is giving a new offering from his Behind the Scale LP in the form of a bonus track “Flood and Drain.” For the track, Born stays in-house with Low Budget producer Kev Brown and creates a song speaking to the definition of ebb and flow – bringing the flood to a sometimes dry hip-hop landscape.
"When I wrapped up the original EP, I knew I wasn't finished with it just yet. I felt that there was still some life within these tracks and considering I've worked directly with rappers and other producers in the past, I thought that it would be great for them to breathe new life into the project and take it that extra step," says Stinson.
J. Pinder's "Careless Redux" Mixtape Presented by DJ Skee
Courtesy Ty Cannon.
(Los Angeles) - After years of living, months of creating, weeks of preparation and sweeping Internet anticipation, J. Pinder's "Careless Redux" is finally available for free download. Presented by DJ Skee—of KIIS-LA and Sirius XM fame—the 16 track mixtape is an impressively technical yet emotionally raw journey into the Seattle native's comings and goings: through the club, through the industry, and through his city. Featuring vocal appearances by Musiq Soulchild, Marsha Ambrosius, Rapper Big Pooh, and Thurz, "Careless Redux" weaves together a wide range of beats from some of the best producers in the game: Vitamin D, DJ Khalil, Kuddie Fresh and Illmind.
1. Careless Revenge - Feat Focus... Produced by Focus...
2. Never No - Feat Dice Produced by Kuddie Fresh
3. Pilgrimage - Produced by Vitamin D
4. Clouds - Feat Focus... and Rapper Big Pooh Produced by Focus...
5. Upside Down - Produced by Frank Dukes
6. Lenore - Feat Musiq Soulchild Produced by Kuddie Fresh
7. Illuminate - Feat Choklate Produced by Kuddie Fresh
8. Some Kinda Star - Feat Zach Bruce Produced by Illmind
9. No Fault of Mine - Produced by Kuddie Fresh
10. A Learning Game - Produced by Kuddie Fresh
11. Three Words - Produced by Vitamin D
12. Fade - Feat Marsha Ambrosius, Royce the Choice and Thurzday Produced by Focus...
13. Truth Is - Feat Rapper Big Pooh and Focus... Produced by Kuddie Fresh
14. King - Produced by Mel & D and Dj Khalil
Float'n - Produced by Kuddie Fresh
Go Far - Produced by Kuddie Fresh
It's Psymun sending over a track called "Scuffle" produced by me and Damacha (a midwest native who just moved back here from Portland) that features Unfuh Qwittable of Audio Perm (NE Minneapolis). Damacha and I are working on a full collaborative project that will feature only Twin Cities artists; such as Unfuh Qwittable, Rich Garvey, Freez, Manny Phesto, The Level Heads, Grizzly Wolf, and more.